Monday, September 22, 2008

Heritage Days

I spent 2 days at the Chesapeake Heritage Days celebration this weekend. Our knitting Guild (TKGV) had a booth and provided a table for members to sell our stuff if we wished. I had yarn, house socks for adults and kids, felted bags and some earrings and stitch markers.


As usual nothing sold! I may just stop with the shows - they aren't worth the effort!

The good news is that I got a lot of spinning and knitting done. I've started an Elizabet Zimmermann Rib Warmer out of some Foliage in my stash.
Then I spun up some Mountain Colors Targhee in the Lodgegrass colorway

with my little Golding Lace weight spindle. Love the fiber and the spindle!

Although the spindle is slow, I couldn't take the wheel out there too!

In the evening I continued work on Clue 1 of the Mystery Stole 4. This one is really pretty, so I'm plugging away at the beads and lace! Pictures another time.

Off to clean the house so I can mess with more fibery stuff!

No comments: