Thursday, September 18, 2008

Starting Out

I kind of hate it when pushed beyond my comfort zone. This blog is definitely beyond that place.

I developed a web page for a client and when she wanted to do her own updates I followed in the steps of far more savvy web designers and suggested she begin a blog for the updates she wanted. Worked like a charm, but then she started asking questions I couldn't answer, since I didn't have a blog.

So here I am!

I've been toying with the idea of a blog (as if the blog-o-shpere needs another knitting/spinning blog), and this was the incentive. I know I am no Panopticon or Yarn Harlot, but I've certainly got yarn and fiber and the urge to use it all NOW! So if you keep coming back you will see what I am working on, finishing and starting in my fuzzy, fibery world! As well as all those daily things that get in the way of the fun...

No comments: